My Goals My ambitions

 

Honestly I don't know what my future might be. Both my parents and I have different opinions. Personally, I'm interested in continuing my studies to fashion design or studying to faculty of art and design. My parents wants me to either continue to med school or majored in industrial technologies. I still don't know, as a teen I'm still unsure with both my parents and my decision.

I really like to draw clothes designs since I was in elementary school. I just draw whatever comes to my mind. Here's one of my designs.



I feel like I don't really have a talent. But my brother says I' m good at editing. I tried editing for my brother event, he says that it is good. I don't feel like I'm good because it's my talent, I feel like I'm good because I'm forced to learn I don't really know. I could edit out a picture of my idol, so I guess...



My strengths? I don't know. My father said that my public speaking is better than my siblings, I don't really know. I used to believe my strength is english and math, but seeing my grades made me broke down and losing confidence in it.

I used to play the piano, but currently I don't. I tries playing the guitar, but I lost the spirit in playing it. I enjoy cooking, It's appropriate I guess. I mean I'm not in masterchef US level of cooking, but I guess you can enjoy my cooking.

Nowadays, I don't really have any special activities. I just stayed at home trying to do my best at school. I'm quite active in red cross at my school A. K. A 3 Senior High school.

Well, I guess that's all. I want to be a fashion designer, if my parents let me. I mean the truth is I just want to be happy (and rich).

Thanks for reading my blog! I hoped you enjoyed it.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Diponegoro War

Nico's Weg Film Review