How I spent my Holiday


Hellooo everybody

It has been the third day from back to school and I already got used to it again. After 17 days of holiday which I spent mostly at home, sleeping. I would like to tell you how I spent and enjoy my holiday.

I went to Bekasi for only 12 hours to accompany my grandma in visiting my cousin. We left Bandung at around 8 am by car with both of my parents, my sister, my grandma, and lastly myself. We stopped once at a rest area to bought coffee for my dad because he was sleepy when at the moment. On our way to Bekasi, I ate snacks and drank miloAs soon as we arrived at Bekasi, we went to our first visit. It was my grandma's older brother. We chatted a bit but, we were sort of in a rush because we will pray for the solar eclipse at noon. After that, we went to my grandma's younger sister's place to catch up on a few things because they haven't met in a while. After we pray for dzuhur and also the solar eclipse, we went to my cousin's house to drop my grandma's stuff and to pick them up because we will eat at solaria. We ordered various food on the menu, I ordered Seafood I Fu Mie. I Fu Mie is friend noodles with cap cay on top. We had a tasty lunch, I had a chance to look around for a bit in that mall. The seventh of us went to the next destination, my grandma's brother. We already had lunch but in coincidence it's they're anniversary. So they served us pizza. I played with my aunt's baby, he was so cute. At around 6 pm, the seventh of us went back to my cousin's house to rest for a little bit while waiting for my uncle to get back from work. Because my father is driving, we decided to go home at around 9 pm, so we won't arrive at home too late. 

That's one of my journey on this holiday. Other than that, I often slept and played my phone until 3 in the morning. I also spent most of my holiday helping my mom and dad with their daily tasks such as cooking, cleaning, gardening or even fixing items that are broken throughout the house. I attend a final test where I present my essay. So the holiday was refreshing. I did not get to stay out of town for my holiday because my brother is still in solo. 

Thank you for reading my blog, see you when I see you !!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diponegoro War

Nico's Weg Film Review