VIDEO RESUME AND JOB APPLICATION LETTER

 Lina ARH's Video Resume and Job Application



Friday, 13th August 2021


Human Resource Department PT Ebdesk Teknologi

Jalan H. Rasam No.96, Parigi Baru

Tangerang



Dear Human Resources Manager, 


My name is Lina Azizah Ramadhani Hardyanti and I am writing to express my excitement for the position of Data Scientist at PT Ebdesk Teknologi. The position is very interesting and I believe that I am compatible to be working in your company considering my experience in the same position and also my education background. Working in a place that focuses on delivering proven products with continuous development to stay ahead of changing technology and market trends would be a dream come true.


Growing up, I have always had an interest in numbers and analyzing that led me to continue my studies at Universitas Gajah Mada majoring in Statistics. I also have more than one year experience as a part of a data analysis team at HRC Caritra Yogyakarta. 


For your consideration, I am a hard working and highly motivated person that fits for the traits you're looking for based on the advertisement. This can be proven by how I graduated at the top of my class. Despite my busy schedule in college, I still join a few organizations so this proves that I'm good at working with teams. I was chosen as the general secretary of Universitas Gajah Mada’s Student Representative Council because of my well-organized traits. I have the ability to speak English well verbally and in writing. I can also adapt and learn things quickly.


I appreciate your time in reviewing this letter and hope to hear some good news. If you have any questions regarding my job application, please don't hesitate to contact me via e-mail (lina.xxxxx@gmail.com) or phone number (+62 896-xxxx-xxxx).



Thank you for your time and consideration




Sincerely,

Lina Azizah R.H.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diponegoro War

Nico's Weg Film Review