Suggestion and Offer Dialogue

Who's your pick?


On a sunny afternoon, two girls sitting in a bench chit-chatting. They discussed so many things, from the latest gossip until the student president election next month.


Joanne: "Ey who's your pick for the student president election?" 

Hussey: "I don't know yet, it's between number 1 or 3" 

Joanne: "Why don't you try the eenie meenie method, like how you always do on answering the answer sheets of your exam?"

Hussey: "Why do I have a friend like you? I don't think it's a good idea considering how important this is"


Joanne: "If I were you, I picked number 1"

Hussey: "You're promoting your one-pick, aren't you?

Joanne: "ehehe but you should consider it"

Hussey: "What point do you have?"


Joanne: "First, let me ask you. What criteria do you have?"

Hussey: "Someone who is trustworthy and I don't know maybe a good person, nice and welcoming also polite"

Joanne: "Because I'm close to her since a long time ago, I know how she is"

Joanne: "She's close to your criteria, but she sometimes has a bad temper"

Hussey: "Probably stress, I mean she joined tons of debate and speech competition other than running for president"

Joanne: "If I were you, I would pick her"

Hussey: " Sounds great"


Joanne: "Didn't you said you were also considering number 3?"

Hussey: "Yup"

Joanne: "How about hearing your opinions of him?"


Hussey: "Sure!"


Hussey: "I feel like he's adaptable and fairminded"

Hussey: " I remembered at an extracurricular gathering. Because one of the team was lacking members than the others, so he was moved there. He did so well even with strangers"

Hussey: "He is great to have a discussion as well, he's not like close-minded and denied others opinion. He acknowledges it"


Joanne: "But I heard that he was a bully in his junior-high-school!"

Joanne: "not related in promoting number one, I heard this from a friend of mine"

Hussey: "Let's not talk about someone's past that's not true"

Joanne: "okay"


Hussey: "JOANNE LA ROU THE BELL IS IN 5 MINUTES"

Joanne: "why didn't you tell me???"

Hussey: "Joanne, Do you want my fries? there's still quite a lot"

Joanne: "YES PLEASE"






The end-


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Diponegoro War

Nico's Weg Film Review